TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RAINBOW RENTAL INCS‐ PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCEPT
The terms and conditions contained herein, together with the information on the Rental Agreement, constitute the entire agreement between the LESSEE (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) and the LESSOR RAINBOW RENTALS INC. (hereinafter referred to as RAINBOW.) regarding your rental. By initialing these Terms and Conditions and signing the Rental Agreement, Customer is agreeing to abide by and be bound by all of these provisions.
- GENERAL INFORMATION -WARRANTIES:
- RAINBOW is the owner of the vehicle being rented by the Customer. By renting it, the Customer is permitted by RAINBOW to use the vehicle but has no authority to act for or on behalf of RAINBOW. Under no circumstances is the Customer permitted to tamper with the vehicle’s odometer or speedometer or otherwise alter the vehicle, have the vehicle serviced or repaired without RAINBOW express permission.
- The Customer is renting the vehicle as is, RAINBOW makes no warranties to the Customer or anyone else of any kind or nature, whether express or implied, as to merchantability or fitness of the vehicle for any particular purpose. Under no circumstances will RAINBOW be responsible to the Customer for any loss, damage or inconvenience which the Customer may suffer as a result of any breakdown or malfunction.
- USE OF THE VEHICLE:
- The Renter of this vehicle must possess a valid drive’s licensed and must be 25 years or older. Only the Customer and anyone who has signed these Terms and Conditions and the Rental Agreement as an additional driver are permitted to drive the said vehicle.
- Any additional Driver must be included on the rental agreement and must fulfill the requirements of RAINBOW.
- A fee of $10.00 EC dollars will be charged for each additional driver.
- If the vehicle is operated by any individual other than the name or names listed on this Rental agreement the vehicle will be repossessed and contract will be cancelled and deposit returned to the renter.
- The Customer agrees not to use the vehicle for Racing, Criminal activity and not allow overloading of the vehicle.
- The Customer agrees not to use the vehicle to tow, push, pull or otherwise move any other vehicle, trailer or object.
- The Customer agrees not to carry anyone or anything in the vehicle for hire.
- VEHICLE CONDITION AND RETURN:
- The Customer agrees that the vehicle which he/she has rented is in good condition when rented to the Customer and that the Customer will return it in good condition without any damage or injury. RAINBOW will collect a damage and security deposit from the Customer before the Customer takes the vehicle.
- If the Customer does not return the vehicle on time, or if the Customer violates any provision of this agreement RAINBOW will be permitted to locate and repossess the vehicle without any notice or hearing. If RAINBOW repossesses the vehicle, the Customer will have to pay any costs incurred by RAINBOW in doing so.
The Customer agrees to pay RAINBOW either in cash, or at RAINBOW option, by approved credit card, all of the following charges in addition to RAINBOW required deposit. The Customer agrees to make a minimum deposit of $1,500 ECD to RAINBOW RENTAL INC. The mentioned will be used in the event of loss or damage to the vehicle or its content or equipment during the term of rental, to compensate for and necessary repair.
- The Customer authorizes us to charge the Customer’s credit card for the recalculated charge upon he/she signing of this agreement. If the Customer is over charged or under charged, we may charge or credit the Customer’s credit card. Credit card customers authorizes renter to process a credit voucher (if applicable) in customer’s name for charges and contents to the reservation of credit card with the card issue, for an amount equal to estimated charges due.
- Any other charges including CDW, parking and traffic violations charges, fuel charges, late return charge of $25.00 per hour, towing or recovery charges, repair costs, and all applicable taxes.
- If the vehicle or any tools, parts, equipment, accessories, or other items which accompanied it when rented to the Customer is lost or damaged, the Customer will be responsible and strictly liable for the full retail cost of repairing or replacing the lost or damaged items whether or not the loss or damage is the Customer’s fault. In addition, the Customer will have to pay RAINBOW for any loss of business due to the loss or damage to the vehicle or its contents.
- Any fines, costs, penalties or assessments of any type whatever levied or charged against RAINBOW or which RAINBOW is obligated to pay and which arise out of the Customer’s rental, use or possession of the vehicle.
- Any expenses, including costs and attorney fees, which RAINBOW incurs in collecting charges due under this agreement or in recovering the vehicle from the Customer for any reason including abandonment or violation of any term of this agreement. The Customer specifically agrees that the Damage Deposit may be retained by RAINBOW and applied to any outstanding charges which the Customer owes RAINBOW.
- COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER / DAMAGE OR TOTAL LOSS OF CAR:
The Customer is responsible for any and all damage to the vehicle while it is rented to the Customer whether or not the damage or loss is the Customer’s fault and regardless of the cause of the damage or loss. The Customer’s liability will be the total cost of the loss or damage, or of the repair of the damage, up to the total retail value of the vehicle, at the time of loss or damage, less any salvage value, plus any towing, storage, impound or other charges and full loss to RAINBOW due to downtime of the vehicle. If the Customer wants to limit he/she’s liability under the preceding paragraph, at the time of renting the vehicle the Customer may elect either or both the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW). This is not insurance coverage; it is simply an agreement between the Customer and RAINBOW as to who is liable for what. If the Customer elects to take the CDW, The Customer will still be primarily liable for any loss or damage to the vehicle.
The Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) will not be effective, even if the Customer has paid for them, in the event of the following:
- Wrongful use of the vehicle as listed above
- For the transportation of illegal or restricted drugs
- Intentional damage
- Unauthorized Drivers
- PERSONAL PROPERTY:
RAINBOW is not liable, under any circumstance, for any loss or damage to your personal property while it is located in the vehicle or at any other time, regardless of the cause of such loss or damage. In the event the Customer’s property is lost or damaged, the Customer agrees not to make any claim against RAINBOW, its agents, employees or owners for the loss or damage.
- ACCIDENTS/LOST OR STOLEN VEHICLE®:
If there is an accident involving the vehicle, the Customer must report it immediately to the police and to RAINBOW. The Customer agrees to cooperate with the police and RAINBOW in completing any accident or other reports and will provide the police and RAINBOW with any information that is requested in connection with any accident. This includes witness names, addresses and telephone numbers, witness statements, copies of any citations and all other information. If the vehicle is lost or stolen. The Customer must immediately report its loss to the police and to RAINBOW. Whether or not the loss or theft is the Customer’s fault, the Customer is responsible for paying RAINBOW the full amount of any cost of such loss or theft including any downtime to RAINBOW.
- REFUELING SERVICE CHARGES:
I will pay refueling service charge if I return vehicle with less fuel than when rented.
I have carefully read all of the terms contained in this document. Any questions I have regarding the meaning of any of these terms have been fully explained to me by RAINBOW RENTAL INC By signing this Agreement and initialing these Terms and Conditions, I agree to abide by and be bound by each and every term contained in this Agreement. Each Person signing as a Customer or Additional Driver also agrees to be jointly and severely liable for all charges under this Agreement.
I accept the Terms and Conditions as stated above. (Initial to confirm acceptance with a pen):____________________